Sunday, September 11, 2016

Walkthroughs

Oh wow...it's the end of Week 2. It was definitely a busy week. Let's take a look back at my memorable moments for the week...



Walkthroughs began this week by observing teachers how their Blended Learning Procedures and Routines. Our admin team used a Google Form to complete the observation and each teacher received feedback using Google's Add-on Autocrat. If you have not heard of this dynamic duo...check out by post: Our Walkthroughs with Google Forms





Sometimes the many things on your To Do List can have you sitting in your office until it's time to go home. When I need a great pick me up, I can always find a few classes during Brain Breaks with Go Noodle. We all need a brain break at least once a day and I enjoy doing it with our students.

This was a Brain Break while we were doing our walkthrough...Perfect Timing!

I love Google because it makes many things in your life and on your To Do List, just easier. But when you see your staff using Google for Restroom Passes and Parent Information, it just makes your hear belt. Can't wait to share what a few of our 5th grade teachers are using Google Forms for! Stay tune!

The week ended with a few celebrations for students. I visited Ms. Rossi's 5th grade homeroom and they rapped for me their time tables, each with a fun beat...SWAG! As a reward, I provided them with doughnuts and juice. As a former math teacher, this is how you get students interested and engaged in math...with FUN!

 

34 more weeks to impact, inspire, and motivate students, teachers, and parents. 34 more weeks to provide HOPE (Having Opportunities to Pursue Excellence) to all. I'm pumped and excited to be on this journey! 

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration for us all! Continued success and celebrations for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration for us all! Continued success and celebrations for the year!

    ReplyDelete