Thursday, November 9, 2017

Glitter Trails - Sparkle to Inspire


It's been a while since I have written a post, but I am back. The start of this school year as been overwhelming. During the start of the new year I find myself inspiring others to be their best, encouraging them to keep pushing forward, and motivating them.




“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” - John Quincy Adams


“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” - Jack Welch




We all have this special magical dust that is ignited by our passion, purpose, and pursuit of excellence. This magical dust creates innovation that sparks excitement in all. My life’s experiences forced me to look at life through rainbow lens. It provided me with an opportunity to not only to make the impossible possible for me, but for those I lead.


It took every success and failure on my journey for me to become the leader I am today. It is this journey that I call my glitter trail. A trail that sparkles and left a little shine...also known to many as inspiration. My passion is inspiring others. It is my purpose, what I was put on this earth to do.



As andministrator I inspire others to be the best version of them, or at least I try to. When you have unleashed the creativity and talent of others and they are able to look through rainbow lenses knowing the impossible is possible...you have inspired them. Through my actions, my daily walk, I leave a little sparkle every I go...it’s called a glitter trail.

Leadership is the ability for others to use your actions to become a better version of themselves. How can you lead genuinely without being an inspiration? Through your leadership, your ability to inspire others is essential to their growth. Staff, students, and parents need to see your failures, because the lesson is in the strength you are using to win. THE FAILURES INSPIRES. It’s okay for them to see you struggle because the lesson in the dedication you used to reach you success. THE STRUGGLE INSPIRES. It’s okay for them to see you make mistakes because the the lesson is in your ability to try again. THE MISTAKES INSPIRES.

As John Quincy Adams states, “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”.


“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”


Your journey and every experience you have along the way creates your sparkle and shine.  Sharing your journey creates the glitter trail people follow to see hope in their own journey. Glitter trails inspires, motivates, and empowers others. So sparkle for your team!


Show your continuous appreciation for the things your team do.
Provide and invest in resources in growing your team.
Accountability
Recognize individual strengths and potentials of each person on your team.
Know your team on a personal level.
Lead by example.
Encourage your team to be take risks without fear.


I love being aN administrator because I have the power to inspire others. The best part of this journey for me is the sparkle. Along the way there will be some ups and downs, but it is important that you are celebrating through the journey to help keep the sparkle.

Copyright 2017 Felecia Young
All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment